Majors in Business
Business Administration (B.S.)
Online Business Administration (B.S.)
Business Administration and Construction Management (B.S.)
Business Administration and Health Care Management (B.S.)
Business Administration Technology (B.S.)
What may I do with a major in Business Administration?
- Work in entry-level professional positions in fields such as
- Finance and banking
- Information systems
- International business
- Entrepreneurship – (starting your own business)
- Local, state, and federal government
- Non-profit organizations
- Real estate brokerage/development
- Human resources
What may I do with a major in Business Administration and Construction Management?
- Become a professional in the Construction Industry with a Construction Engineering Technology AA degree from Northeast and a BS in Business Administration from BMC.
- Own my own construction business.
What may I do with a major in Business Administration and a concentration in Health Care Management?
- Work in an entry-level position in the area of health care management such as
- Clinic/Medical group practice
- Hospital/Health system
- Home health/Hospice services
- Residential/Long-term care
- Insurance/Managed care
- Medical supply company
- Government Services
- University/Research Institution
Need more information click here