Application for Admission
Master of Education Graduate Program
OFFICE OF GRADUATE AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
P.O. BOX 160
BLUE MOUNTAIN, MS 38610
1-800-235-0136 (EXT. 238)
- Official transcripts of all previously
completed college and university work (including graduate) must be
mailed directly to the Office of Graduate and Continuing Education at
Blue Mountain College by the institution(s) attended. A supplementary
transcript covering work in progress at the time of application and any
late work must be furnished as soon as possible.
- Provide a 400-500 word essay explaining your reasons for pursuing a Master of Education Degree. Email the essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any applicant whose native language is not English must have TOEFL scores reported (a minimum score of 550 is required).
- A copy of the Applicant's current teaching certificate is required.
- Applicant must provide PRAXIS, GRE, or MAT score to the Office of Graduate and Continuing Education.